Right now is winter and most of Canada, EU, UK and US are struggling with very cold weather and a major cold and flu epidemic. Did you ever wonder why they call them colds? As we focus on healthy habits for 2018, Far Infra Red Therapy (FIRT) can help with all three of these challenging conditions. Cold weather, drying heaters, lack of sunshine and more time spent indoors often turns into the perfect storm for a serious cold and flu season. If you are committed to implementing simple suggestions to stop the unhealthy habits and start healthy ones you will enjoy this post. A key step to improve our health is to improve our immune function and reduce inflammation on a daily basis. For emotional, mental and physical well being it is essential to implement immune enhancing programs. Remember small shifts in our physiology and psychology can have a major influence on our positive performance and progress over time.
7 Far Infra Red Therapy Benefits
- Far Infra Red (FIR) heat therapy can be very therapeutic for our health and well being. It can help our body with healing and rejuvenation after an injury or surgery.
- FIR therapy has been found to benefit our body and organs with supportive therapeutic energy. This can start a chain reaction of the healing processes within us. Thermogenics can help the body restore balance and homeostasis.
- FIR heating pads properly designed can provide heating warmth without the EMF radiation that comes from heating blankets and heating pads. Many people report them to be beneficial with back and muscle pains by reducing inflammation.
- FIR saunas have the dual benefit of providing FIR therapy and heat that causes sweating which releases toxins. FIR can assist our body and brain balance, reset and restore our complex chemistry. Be sure to remain well hydrated.
FIR healing energy is emitted by the sun which we all know is very therapeutic. A FIR therapy helps replicate the healing benefits of the sun when it is not available. Doctors and practitioners use many devices that are therapeutic based on using FIR therapy.
- FIR is known to help maintain our mental and physical well being by stimulating many complex mechanisms in our endocrine system. This is especially true when we do not have access to sunshine for longer periods of time.
- FIR provides a safe form of heat during the day and at night while a person is sleeping. It is safer than electric heaters and open flame fires and gas heaters. Many seniors could benefit from the additional rejuvenation and warmth. It is also cheaper and more eco friendly to heat a bed rather than the whole house.
These 7 aspects of Far Infra Red therapy can help benefit our long term happiness and health. We tend to stay happy and healthy when we are not in pain and are able to enjoy a healthier lifestyle. The FIR theray pad we use is the TheraPad XL from Shield Life Therapad. I have written previously on super sleep suggestions that offer additional insights on ways for getting a better nights sleep. Healthy Habits & Habitats
In 2018 Morningstar NEWS will focus 50% on Healthy Habits and 50% on Healthy Habitats. As we research and role model proven principles for a fantastic future we are eager to share these words with wisdom. Our vision is attracting a wide variety of eco conscious people to help design, build and live in a more sustainable way. We invite ideas, insights and inspiration to help us focus our planning and progress. Sharing solutions, strategies, suggestions and systems will help all of us design and develop better eco communities.
Where is Your Gap?
What actions, behaviors, beliefs and decisions regarding your habits and habitats are impacting your happiness and health? What is your motivation for making better choices to avoid health hazards and adopt healthy habits? Investing in our health helps protect our wealth. When we are happy, healthy and holistic we naturally shift to a more sustainable ecological, economical and environmental friendly lifestyle.
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
Our daily habits and habitats directly impact our happiness and health. There is a wealth of wisdom showing the benefits of conscious choice for a happy and healthy life. What are you willing to do today to embrace better choices in 2018? Creating a healthy habits code of conduct and mastery action plan will enhance our quality of life. Our happiness and health benefit from healthy challenges, changes and choices.
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding healthy habits and habitats? Are you ready to learn more and join our terrific team?
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS website. Thanks for your helpful support.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Fantastic Fitness Fuels and Fun Foods