Can chemicals cause cancer and a catastrophic crisis that ends most of human life and most animals on earth? There appears to be significant evidence we are headed in that deadly direction. And unfortunately, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and most people, politicians, and policymakers seem clueless and helpless to stop the runaway toxic chemical train that threatens life on earth. What is happening worldwide is similar in many ways to the cancer-causing chemical spill that occurred in East Palestine, Ohio. It seems evident that cancer-causing chemicals like fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides are contaminating our air, animals, food, soil, and water. Bats, bees, birds, and butterflies are dying off in staggering numbers, and they are like the canaries in the coal mine. When they die off, we will die off.
Did you know babies typically contain over a hundred health-hazard chemicals in their bodies? Many cancer-causing chemicals are known to harm our brain, cardiovascular, endocrine, immune, neurological, and reproductive systems. If you care about your children and family and want to protect them from cancer-causing chemicals like fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides, this blog is for you. If the chemical burden and quality of our air, food, home, soil, and water determine the quality of our health long term, humans are in terrible trouble.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people with education, information, inspiration, and motivation to avoid health hazards. This information can prevent you from struggling with health issues and tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in bills, lost wages, and suffering. If you want to be happy, healthy, and in harmony, it is critical to stop cancer-causing chemical exposure and start cleansing and detoxing the cancer-causing chemicals.
Cancer-Causing Chemical Fungicides
Cancer-causing chemical fungicides are in our air, foods, homes, soil, and water. Our health is affected by cancer-causing chemicals like fungicides in our environment. Consider the following lifestyle habits to help improve your health.
- Air filters may help improve your air quality and health. Avoid as many chemical fungicide health hazards in your home as possible.
- Buy organic fruits and vegetables to reduce your fungicide, herbicide, insecticide, and pesticide exposure.
- Cancer-causing chemical fungicides contribute to more resistant fungi and molds, which cause bigger long-term problems.
- Communicate your healthy habits and healthy lifestyle to others in your community and let them know you oppose cancer-causing chemicals and fungicides.
- Drywall in homes is normally treated with fungicides. Eco-friendly and green construction materials can help in several ways.
- Essential oils can be effective natural herbicides. Consider cedar, lavender, marigold, olive leaf, and sage.
- Fungicides end up in our air, food, soil, and waterways.
- Lavender essential oil offers beneficial potential in fighting antifungal-resistant nail and skin infections.
Cancer-Causing Chemical Herbicides
Cancer-causing chemical herbicides are in our air, foods, homes, soil, and water. According to the EPA, glyphosate herbicides have been found to harm 93% of endangered species and 97% of their critical habitats. Will humans become an endangered species? Consider these healthy habits and lifestyle suggestions to protect yourself from cancer-causing chemical herbicides.
- Buy organic berries, bread, coffee, fruits, grains, and vegetables to minimize your herbicide exposure.
- Herbal supplements may help you cleanse and detox as they support your health and well-being.
- Healthy habits may help reduce your exposure to cancer-causing chemical herbicides.
- Permaculture principles promote organic, regenerative, and sustainable food and forest planning to avoid herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides.
- Stop using herbicides with glyphosate like Roundup. Start being smart and protecting your health.
Cancer-Causing Chemical Insecticides
Cancer-causing chemical insecticides are in our air, foods, homes, soil, and water. Think of the environmental damage done by DDT to understand how harmful insecticides can be. The use and overuse of cancer-causing chemical insecticides is a serious health hazard in many countries. Consider these healthy habits and lifestyle adjustments as safe and simple suggestions.
- Avoid spraying cancer-causing chemical insecticides in your home and yard.
- Avoid standing water in your yard to prevent mosquitoes from breeding.
- Bat houses are excellent ideas to encourage bats, a natural insect predator, to live in your community and consume pest insects.
- Birdhouses are smart choices to encourage birds to nest live in your community and consume pest insects. Many birds are natural insect predators.
- Chickens, ducks, geese, and guinea fowl love to eat ants and bugs.
- Companion planting in gardens and yards can help prevent pests and pesticide use. Lavender, leeks, marigolds, onions, and peppermint work well.
- Essential oils are effective at repelling certain insects. Consider using cedar, lavender, marigold, peppermint, olive leaf, orange peel, and sage.
- Healthy habits and a longevity lifestyle require an eco-friendly awareness and mindset.
- Many insecticides are broadly applied instead of a minimalist spot treatment. Broad insecticide applications should be avoided to improve our health, safety, and environment.
- Permaculture principles help keep gardens and yards insect and pest free.
- Planting pest-resistant plants that repel pesky insects is an easy and effective suggestion to avoid using pesticides.
- Promoting and protecting dragonflies, ladybugs, praying mantes, and wasps can help keep insect pests under control.
- Protecting frogs, lizards, salamanders, tree frogs, and toads helps ensure they can consume more insects.
- Purple martins and swallows are natural insect eaters to help control insect pests.
- Spraying and spreading insecticides over large areas contributes to depleting and killing beneficial amphibians, bats, birds, insects, and reptiles that consume problem insects. Stop the insanity and start using eco-friendly methods instead.
- Using electronic devices and natural insect traps are great ways to eliminate mosquitos and help improve your health.
Cancer-Causing Chemical Pesticides
Cancer-causing chemical pesticides are in our air, foods, homes, soil, and water. Pesticides are known health hazards, endocrine disruptors, neuro-toxins, and powerful poisons. Pesticides are a major problem around the world. Consider these lifestyle habits and sleep suggestions.
- Avoid pesticides to protect your health.
- Avoid applying broad distribution of pesticides to deal with flies, mosquitoes, roaches, and spiders. There are safer methods
- Buy organic when available to reduce pesticide exposure.
- Pesticides in your air, food, and water will harm you.
- Pesticides in your home and yard cause the air, food, plants, soil, and water to be contaminated and contaminate you.
Cancer-Causing Chemicals in Food
There are cancer-causing chemicals in our foods. Many people are discovering their foods are contaminated, prepared, and treated with cancer-causing chemicals. There are many things you can do to avoid cancer-causing chemicals in foods. Consider these healthy habits and lifestyle longevity suggestions.
- Avoid artificial chemical additives, colorings, flavorings, and preservatives.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners and High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS).
- Avoid animal products treated with antibiotics, chemicals, and hormones.
- Avoid Genetically Engineered (GE) and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO). They typically contain a double dose of herbicides and pesticides.
- Avoid highly processed and refined seed and vegetable oils. (Canola, corn, cottonseed, peanut, safflower, soy, and sunflower oils )
Cancer-Causing Chemicals in Homes
There are cancer-causing chemicals in our homes. Antimicrobial chemicals, chemical cleaners, chemical deodorizers, drain cleaners, fabric softeners, fire retardants, oven cleaners, permanent press fabrics, stain-resistant treatments, and toilet bowl cleaners contain health-hazard chemicals. Consider all the suggestions in this blog to help.
- Avoid body care products that contain cancer-causing chemicals. These include most conditioners, detergents, makeup, mouthwash, shampoos, soaps, and toothpaste.
- Avoid cancer-causing chemicals in your home.
- Avoid building, spraying, and treating your home with additional cancer-causing chemicals.
- Avoid bedding, clothes, furniture, and rugs treated with cancer-causing chemicals.
Cancer-Causing Chemicals in Public Water
There are cancer-causing chemicals in our public water systems. Some of the most dangerous chemicals polluting people and the planet include benzene, BPA, dioxins, fluoride, forever chemicals (poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), PFOA, PDOS), glyphosate (herbicide), heavy metals (aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, uranium), PVC, vaccines, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Dioxins released in East Palestine after the train accident are a warning and call to action. Fluoride is added to many water public water systems. Glyphosate is dangerous and is in our air, food, homes, soil, and water. They are all extremely dangerous health hazards and toxic. Here are some health;y habits and lifestyle longevity bio-hacks and simple suggestions to consider.
- Filter your water before drinking it.
- Resources to reduce cancer-causing chemicals include Beyond Pesticides, EWG.org, and Organic Consumers Association.
- Rituals to reduce cancer-causing chemicals include asking about food ingredients when eating out and reading the ingredient labels on all foods before purchase.
- Routines to reduce cancer-causing chemicals include awareness around you, buying biodynamic products, diligence, an eco-friendly mindset, essential oils, organic products, mindfulness, protection priorities, and tree hugger identity. Speak up to stop cancer-causing chemicals and start being more organic and sustainable.
- Stop contaminating our air, food, homes, soil, water, and yards because they contaminate our public water supply.
- Voice and vote your eco-friendly mindset with every penny you invest and spend.
Call to Action
Cancer-causing chemicals exist in our air, foods, homes, soil, and water. They contribute to serious conditions that deserve attention, investigation, and prosecution. This blog is a call to action to protect your health and your family’s health. We must be determined, diligent, and disciplined to protect our ecosystems, entire food chain, and environment.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog serves as a wake-up call to stop using cancer-causing chemicals and start cleansing and detoxing your body now. This blog shared many cancer-causing chemicals and shared suggestions to help you protect yourself and your family.
“The greatest wealth is health.” —Virgil
“Warning! The EPA admits there are over 100,000 chemicals in the US. If 100 years ago cancer barely existed and now cancer will affect 1 out of every 2 people in the US, is there a cancer-causing chemical connection? Connect the dots, follow the money, and stop the cancer-causing chemicals.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Can Cancer be Canceled by Ceasing Chemicals and Consuming Medicinal Mushrooms?
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also help from the Morningstar NEWS blog.
Leave a Reply