Today we share some updated coaching tips on champion care for healthy hair. So many people are abusing their healthy hair and scalp which can result in damaged hair, hair loss, and scalp issues. If this damage is not stopped early enough there may be irreversible and permanent damage done. Around the world, it seems hair issues are a big problem many people are dealing with. This blog post is dedicated to sharing simple steps to stop harming your hair and scalp and start champion care for healthy hair.
Habits Harming Hair
Everything you put in and on your body affects the quality of your hair, hair follicles, and scalp so this post will help you make better choices and decisions for healthy hair. Even though balding and hair loss has been linked to genetic traits there is so much you can do to help protect your hair to k. Healthy hair care, lifestyle, and nutrition can play a major role in protecting your hair and scalp.
Damage to Hair and Scalp
Let’s look a little further into the worst culprits for damaging your hair and scalp that can trigger hair loss.
- Bleaching, coloring, and dyeing can be very damaging due to toxic chemicals that can harm your hair and health. Trying to change your natural look may indicate an emotional or esteem issue.
- Blow drying, curling irons, and electric rollers can be harmful.
- Conditioners normally contain chemicals and compounds that are health hazards and toxic
- Damage can occur from low-quality brushes and combs.
- Gels, hair spray, and mousse expose you to more chemicals.
- Shampoos typically contain harmful synthetic chemicals and compounds
- Sleep is essential for health and lack of quality sleep affects everything in your life
- Soaps normally contain harmful chemicals and compounds
- Treatments to relax and straighten hair usually use chemicals that are toxic
Danger to Hair and Health
- Chemical fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides on food are very problematic.
- Chemicals in our body care products, buildings, clothes, and homes are health hazards
- Excessive carbohydrates, starches, sugars (especially artificial & HFCS), and wheat are problematic.
- GMO canola, corn, soy oils and sugar beets (fake foods), and herbicides (Glyphosate) are horrible health hazards
- Heavy metals like aluminum, cadmium, lead, mercury, and nickel harm our health.
- Hormones have a major impact on your hair and when out of balance can harm your hair health.
- Lifestyle influences every aspect of your health. Disease, medications, smoking and toxic chemicals harm your hair and health.
- Medications typically have side effects that can negatively affect your hair and scalp
- Minerals are important to your health. When we are mineral deficient our hair and hair follicles are impacted.
- Nutrition plays a major role in the quality of our hair and health. Most fake and fast foods are unhealthy for you and your hair.
- Protein problems can harm your hair. Too many animal products, fried foods, and isolate proteins are big issues.
- Stress can have negative impacts on your health. Alopecia is often associated with stress and can result in excess hair loss.
- Tobacco is a toxin that can harm you from head to toes.
- Vitamin deficiencies will affect your hair and health
Daily Hair Habits – Simple Solutions
Now that you know which potential problems to stop it is time to start some simple solutions.
Consuming organic whole foods rich in antioxidants, enzymes, fiber, minerals, phytonutrients, probiotics, trace elements, vitamins with the right mix of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins is essential for our health and healthy hair
Brushing and combing your hair daily and gently with properly designed hair tools can help stimulate your hair follicles and scalp.
Massaging your head regularly is important for healthy hair and scalp. It is even better to nourish your hair and scalp with therapy treatments using quality food ingredients such as coconut, olive, and sesame oil. You can also use organic ingredients like raw apple cider vinegar, avocado, egg, essential oils, herbs, honey, lemon juice, oatmeal, and sea salt in water.
Hydration is way more important than people realize to maintain a healthy scalp and skin. Adequate water each day that keeps your urine a clear to slightly lemonade color is important for healthy hair. The hair shaft is about 25% water.
Alkaline support from baking soda and green foods strengthen your hair follicles and health. Acidic sources like alcohol, coffee, energy drinks, fried foods, juices, and sodas can increase hair loss and harm your health.
Nutrition is key to our health and healthy hair because we need the right building blocks to build a strong body and grow healthy hair. Key categories of food to investigate are algae, berries, cultured foods, fermented foods, fruit enzymes, greens, herbs, herbal teas, legumes, melons, microgreens, mushrooms, nut milk, nuts, pulse, roots, seaweeds, seeds, sprouts, spices, and wild foods.
Saw palmetto is a supplement that is good for healthy hair and prostate health.
Sleep improvement and stress reduction are vital to our health and healthy hair.
“When you make even more educated and informed decisions regarding daily hair habits and hair care products, you will be able to stop damaging your hair and start having healthy hair.” — Michael Morningstar
Are you ready and willing to look behind the haircare curtain to follow the deceptions and dollars to see what and who is harming your hair? Education and information make it easier to implement champion care for healthy hair. These tips are easy to do and can make a big improvement in your hair and health. What coaching, suggestions or tips do you have regarding better hair care?
Passion and Purpose
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hours of research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember…healthy hair starts with a healthy body so healthy habits must be a top priority.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Comment, like, plus, and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS website. Thanks for your helpful support.