The previous Great NEWS post shared Skin Infection and Skin Issue Health Hazards and today we look at Emotional Health Hazards. Have you ever felt emotional issues and stress was adversely affecting your happiness and health? Join the crowd. Most people intuitively know that anger, anxiety, emotional upsets, overwhelm, stress and worry is detrimental to our happiness and health. Today we look closely at Emotional Health and discuss simple steps and a powerful tool that is easy, fast and terrific at helping us reduce emotional issues and upsets that can sabotage our health.
The Great NEWS Coach blog Health Hazards series is designed to help you stop stumbling along the path of pain and start skipping along the path of pleasure. While some pain is inevitable why not focus on creating more pleasure in our life by neutralizing the emotional health issues that seem to drag us down. While you may not feel, hear and see the immediate harm in emotional health issues it is only a matter of time before they begin to impact our quality of life, sabotage our relationships and weaken our immune system causing pain and even more pain.
While some health hazards are causing issues more quickly emotional health hazards may be silently robbing us of the quality of life we deserve and desire. Emotional issues may be one of the most detrimental and persistent health hazards affecting billions of people around the globe. This post will highlight some of the worst emotional health issues and offer valuable insights for rapid results to reduce the negative impacts they trigger.
This post was written because in the past my own personal emotional issues where causing me to experience anger, frustration, guilt and relationship upsets. Everyone has some unresolved issues from childhood, teen years, college or adult life that could benefit from some emotional release and resolution.
Many people have limiting beliefs around their abilities, career, confidence, finances, intelligence, learning, parenting, relationships, self image, self esteem and self worth that are creating significant emotional, mental and physical pain. Untreated emotional health issues can evolve into addictions, behavior problems, disease, depression, headaches, learning challenges, low energy, phobias, physical pain, sexual dysfunction and weight gain.
Now that we are aware of significant emotional health issues and the challenges they can create in our life it is time to focus our attention on simple steps to reduce unhealthy emotions and resource healthy emotions. There are several simple strategies to help keep our emotional health functioning for peak performance. The simple choices we make each day affect our emotional health for today and the future. Lets look at behaviors that are emotional health hazards .
Emotional Health Hazards
Alcohol, drug and tobacco use are symptoms of emotional health issues and compound our situation.
- Digestion issues are a sign that your second brain is having issues and this affects our emotional health and immune systems.
- Emotions like anger; anxiety, depression, frustration and sadness result from unresolved emotional issues and affect our health.
- Environmental factors like ElectroMagnetic Frequencies (EMF) can disrupt our nervous system and thus our emotions.
- Medications and OTC products are synthetic compounds and have side effects.
- Overgrowth of harmful bacteria, fungus, molds and yeast indicate an unhealthy body which will negatively influence our emotions due to the toxin overload in the body.
- Pollution like heavy metals and petroleum products can affect our nervous system which affects our emotions.
- Stress is a key contributor to emotional health and sleep issues.
- Toxic emotions and people are contagious. Avoid them.
- You are what you eat so chose wisely. Highly processed fake, fast and junk foods are lacking in minerals, trace elements and vitamins which affects our emotions and mood. Refined sugars are especially problematic for emotional health since it affects our blood chemistry.
Helpful Hints for Emotional Health
- Avoid highly alcohol, drugs and tobacco which impact our emotions.
- Consume only healthy beverages and foods. Eat fresh nutrient dense organic whole foods.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques EFT tapping is great for reducing emotional issues and upsets. (See the special EFT post next week)
Exercise is essential for maintaining our emotions.
- Healthy lifestyle is a major factor for emotional health.
- Hydration and oxygenation are vital to our health.
- Minerals, trace elements and vitamins are vital for maintaining our emotional health and well being.
- Stress reduction is essential for emotional health. Meditation and yoga are great.
- Sleep is essential for emotional well-being.
- Sun shine is vital for enhancing our emotions.
- These suggestions will help us maintain health emotions and make better choices to keep us more healthy and vibrant.
This Great NEWS post highlighted Emotional Health Hazards to help people become more aware of common contributors so we can stop sabotaging our emotions and start supporting our emotional health. We create emotional health when we develop a lifestyle and mindset that helps us be happy, healthy and in harmony. It is easier to do this when we have solutions, strategies and suggestions that allow us to release emotional issues and upsets. Emotional health depends on our daily choices and decisions not the actions, behavior and patterns of others. We must learn to control our emotions regardless of what is going on around us. This Emotional Health Hazards post is shared to help us be better at consciously directing our emotions instead of letting our emotions unconsciously direct us.
What is your current Gap?
What things are you and your family doing that may be harming your emotional health?
Mastery Action Plan (MAP)
What mastery action plans will help you reduce your harmful emotional issues and replace them with helpful ones?
Call to Action
What comments, commitments or concerns come to mind regarding emotional health hazards? What new healthy habits will help with emotional health?
Next week the Great NEWS blog will share:
EFT Tapping and Emotional Health
PS: Comment, like, plus and share this blog on social media page links because family, fans, followers and friends will also benefit from The Great NEWS Coach and Transformation Life Coaching (TLC).. Thanks for your support.
Leave a Reply