What comes to mind when you think about the mythical Fountain of Youth? Do you think about Ponce de Leon looking for the mythical spring in Bimini, Florida, and Puerto Rico that would restore youth to those that bathed or drank the waters? While there is a long history and many legends about the mythical Fountain of Youth this blog is dedicated to simple steps anyone can do to help people reduce their biological age versus their chronological age. Yes, this can be done by adopting a healthy lifestyle. Do you think about enjoying magic moments, magnificent redwood trees, majestic sunrises and sunsets, meditation, Mother Nature, and mountains to reboot, recharge, renew, rejuvenate, reset, restore, and revitalize your body, mind, and spirit? Our search for the fountain of youth starts with our behaviors, belief systems, and biology of beliefs that will determine our level of being happy, healthy, and in harmony. Many people have lost their youthful beliefs, behaviors, and beginnings. Unfortunately, too many people are looking for the mythical Fountain of Youth or fabricated products for a quick fix instead of doing their homework, investing in healthy habits, and modifying their lifestyle to turn back the biological hands of time.
Feeling young and looking youthful is an inside job instead of being an external quick fix of pills, plastic surgery, potions, and products. The energy psychology benefits from understanding the Fountain of Youth lifestyle helps create a life full of magic moments, meaningful relationships, mental health, and a mindset of gratitude. Below you will find a fountain of youth lifestyle blueprint, guidebook, recipe, secret formula, and treasure map to help you restore your youthful body, mind, and spirit. Engaging in and enjoying the little things that make a big transformation will help activate and fine-tune your conscious and subconscious mind to help reprogram your energy psychology to restore your sense of happiness, health, and harmony.
We all want to feel emotionally, financially, mentally, physically, and spiritually connected, fulfilled, satisfied, vibrant, and youthful. Instead of depending on medical pills, potions, prescriptions, procedures, and plastic surgery, we can become our designers, director, and doctor of decisions that create the destiny and dream life we desire and deserve. As the doctor of our destiny, we should prescribe a fountain of youth lifestyle to include massage, meditation practice, mental makeover, medicinal nutrition, meditative walk in the woods, and mindful yoga practice to help restore our youthful vigor and vitality.
Today’s blog on energy psychology is focused on the benefits of creating a learning, longevity, and loving lifestyle that encompasses the Fountain of Youth lifestyle and mindset of be-attitudes, belief systems, and behaviors. When we feel sad, sick, stressed, or suffering maybe it is time to invest some time to access our energy psychology techniques and tools to find the failings, feelings, focus, and frustrations that are blocking our energy and psychology from following the fountain of youth lifestyle principles.
Energy psychology is the art and science of tapping into the wealth of wisdom that exists to help you be happier, healthier, and in harmony. Remember our biology of beliefs (epigenetics) controls the vast majority of the genetic coding in our DNA and RNA. Our creator created a magical and miraculous being and we must be careful not to screw it up with chemicals, health hazards, heavy metals, poisons, stupid stuff, and toxins. The words of wisdom from Sadhguru say “We have over-engineered the outside world, but we have under-engineered our inner world regarding our beliefs, behaviors, & thoughts.” Maybe Sadhguru was referring to the benefits of a fountain of youth lifestyle to reprogram our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual states. Remember our energy psychology has a direct bearing on our happiness, harmony, and health because it controls the choices and decisions we make.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people with education, information, inspiration, and motivation to discover the best that energy psychology has to offer. Since so many people are feeling sad, sick, stressed, and struggling, maybe it is partly due to chasing the mythical Fountain of Youth products instead of adopting the Fountain of Youth lifestyle. Every day of the week we make many choices and decisions that can harm our health or help our health so choose wisely. IMO a fountain of youth lifestyle can empower a person’s emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual state which will attract and manifest being happy, healthy, in harmony, and hopeful.
Formula for Youth
Act youthful + Be youthful + Choose youthful habits + Decisions for youthful lifestyle + Energy Psychology = Formula for Fountain of Youth Lifestyle
Fountain of Youth Lifestyle
The Fountain of Youth lifestyle may mean different things to different people. In general, people want to act, feel, and look younger. Feeling and looking younger starts with your conscious and consistent emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual state of being. Many studies have shown that people in the Blue Zones have found the fountain of youth lifestyle through the beliefs, behaviors, foods, and habits they choose. We are the director of our life and our belief systems, choices, and decisions determine our level of happiness, health, and longevity.
Foundation for the Fountain of Youth Lifestyle
As I prepare to celebrate seventy trips around the sun in August, I have been reviewing and rewriting my longevity, youthful lifestyle. and wellness plans and strategies. It is essential to have a Fountain of Youth lifestyle with the optimal belief systems, blueprints, GPS, guidebooks, resources, role models, strategies, and treasure maps to help keep you on a course for happiness, health, and harmony. Some of my best magic moments occurred while traveling to learn about other cities, counties, countries, and cultures. Being open to new experiences, ideas, and inspiration are excellent ways to stay young at heart. And our heart is the key to our be-attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors. Take care of your heart and your heart will take care of you. There are many Fountain of Youth principles to help you stay vibrant and youthful which are linked to being happy, healthy, and in harmony. How many of these suggestions will work wonders for you?
- Acupressure and/or acupuncture sessions are excellent ideas to rebalance, reboot, and rejuvenate your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual systems.
- Alcohol avoidance is a great way to maintain and restore your youthful face and figure. Alcohol is well known as a depressant that also can cause health issues and weight gain.
- Barefoot connections to the earth are a beneficial practice that is called earthing or grounding. Just like the electrical wiring in your home, it is essential to be grounded.
- Biking, canoeing, hiking, and kayaking in nature are great ways to maintain your youthful vigor and vitality.
- Camping and spending time in the great outdoors is a wonderful way to be reconnected to the beauty of creation and the wonders of the world. Suzy Kassem wrote words with wisdom and food for thought saying “The human body resonates at the same frequency as Mother Earth”. Being disconnected from Mother Earth is a recipe for being sad, sick, stressed, and suffering, which will age you faster.
- Chanting, humming, and singing are easy, effective, and efficient ways to change your state and enhance your happiness and health to feel and look younger.
- Dancing is an excellent way to maintain and restore your youthful body, mind, and spirit.
- Exercise is essential to be happy, healthy, and in harmony. Body weight and resistance training are vital to maintaining your youthful vigor and vitality. It is even important to do facial exercises and face yoga to strengthen and tone the muscles in the face and neck.
- Laughing is a simple therapy to stay younger and live longer.
- Hot mineral springs or hot baths can be very beneficial and therapeutic. Even soaking in an Epsom salt bath with essential oils can help you feel and look younger.
- Massage, physical therapy, and reflexology are excellent ways to maintain a fountain of youth lifestyle.
- Meditation and mindfulness are powerful modalities to reduce anxiety, frustration, and stress
- Nutrition and organic whole foods are essential to a fountain of youth lifestyle.
- Relationship rejuvenation, renovation, and restoration play important roles in maintaining our youthful well-being.
- Plant-based diets consisting of at least 80% plants and 20% other foods can play a part in a youthful lifestyle.
- Prayer and spiritual practices can help keep you feeling more centered, grateful, and youthful.
- Shinrin Yoku (forest bathing and tree-hugging) can help your body, mind, and spirit to have the flexibility of bamboo, the longevity of redwoods, and the strength of an oak,
- Sleeping like a baby is more than a metaphor it is a recipe for beauty, health, and longevity. Create a sleep sanctuary and sacred sleep strategy.
- Spring water is a wonderful way to maintain your health, vitality, and youth.
- Sunshine exposure consistently is an essential component for being happy, healthy, and in harmony.
- Supplements are simple strategies to supply what the body and brain may be lacking from foods grown in mineral-depleted topsoil.
- Take care of your teeth because tooth troubles will likely shorten your life span and sabotage your youthful looks.
- Walks to enjoy and observe Mother Nature can help you turn back the hands of time.
- Water is the elixir of life. We must protect water from all forms of pollution. Wellness Water is what we should be drinking instead of tap water. See my blog on Wellness Water for more details.BTW the sound of moving water in a fountain, river, ocean, sea, or stream has almost magical properties for being happy and healthy.
- Yoga is a way to center your body, mind, and spirit to be happy, healthy, and in harmony. “The only way to experience true well-being is to turn inward. This is what Yoga means”. – Sadhguru
Call to Action
Most people can benefit from adopting the Fountain of Youth lifestyle to enhance their happiness, health, and longevity. Invest one hour per week to learn more about biohacking, longevity, and wellness strategies. If you want deep words with wisdom regarding the fountain of youth and water it is highly recommended you read “The Messages from Water” and other books by Masaru Emoto, Ph.D.
Remember, the mythical Fountain of Youth is not a pill, potion, or product. Adapting a Fountain of Youth lifestyle will provide the best long-lasting results. Our daily lifestyle choices, decisions, and habits are the way to create the fountain of youth lifestyle. Our emotional, financial, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being depends on our belief systems, behaviors, and biology of beliefs, so choose wisely.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog serves as a reminder to access your energy psychology and adopt a fountain of youth lifestyle to help your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
“Your experience of life is entirely your making. When this sinks in you will become a genuine seeker” – Sadhguru
“Our story can be medicine or our story can be poison…choose your self-talk and words wisely.”. —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also help from the Morningstar NEWS blog.