As a perfect health instructor I can show you the path to Perfect Health, today. Let’s begin by learning about Ayurvedic philosophies and how they fit into the Perfect Health program.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda, the 5,000-year-old healing system founded in ancient India, is derived from the Sanskrit words ayus meaning life, and veda meaning wisdom. Ayurveda, the wisdom of life, offers a proven guide for a life of happiness, vitality, love and purpose. From the Ayurvedic perspective, human beings are not viewed as mere thinking physical machines, but rather as fields of intelligence in dynamic exchange with the energy and information of the environment. Health is a state of vibrant balance in which all the layers of one’s life are integrated. The Perfect Health program provides the tools to enhance your physical and emotional well being through your conscious choices, enlivening the nourishing connection between mind, body and spirit.
What is the Perfect Health Program?
Based on the global best seller Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra, M.D., the Chopra Center Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program teaches you to easily bring balance and healing into your life. Students will learn a powerful regimen of Ayurvedic practices designed to balance the body and mind, enhance nutrition, reduce emotional turbulence and re-awaken the senses.
In some form or another, we all seek Perfect Health—physically and emotionally. Chopra Center co-founder and medical director, David Simon, M.D., has designed a beautiful five lesson course for achieving equilibrium of the mind and the body. When our bodies and minds are in balance we can make nourishing choices, achieve the healing, and experience the change we seek.
How will Perfect Health Affect My Life?
Today, doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses. Our bodies and minds react to it by shifting out of balance, which ultimately creates physical challenges and emotional turbulence that impact our lives at home, at work, and at play. In time, we can find ourselves in toxic relationships and non-nourishing patterns of eating, sleeping, and digestion.
The Perfect Health program will help you identify the imbalances in your life, teach you how to correct them, and help you develop a nurturing daily routine. You will also learn to release emotions in a healthy way so that they don’t build up in your physiology. Most importantly, as your stress is eliminated, your mind and body begin to function with maximum effectiveness, creating health, vitality and happiness.
What Will I Learn in the Perfect Health Program?
The Perfect Health program is presented in five sessions over several days.
- In Session One, your Chopra Center Certified Perfect Health Instructor will introduce you to the basic principles of Ayurveda, Meditation, and Yoga as well as the three primary mind-body personalities: vata, pitta, and kapha.
- In Session Two, you will learn how to select and use the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality. These nutritional practices will help you maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight, and optimized digestion.
- In Session Three, you will learn to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- In Session Four, you will learn tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and help you achieve emotional freedom.
- In Session Five, your instructor will teach you to use your senses to access the power of your body’s inner pharmacy to heal, nourish, and maintain balance.
What are the Benefits of Perfect Health?
By practicing the techniques learned in the Perfect Health program, you will be able to:
- Reduce stress
- Identify your mind-body personality
- Improve your digestion and sleep patterns
- Release emotional toxicity
- Create optimal daily nutrition
- Lower your blood pressure
- How do I get started?
Dr. Deepak Chopra and David Simon founded the Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, California to offer individuals from around the world progress in stress management, mind-body medicine, emotional healing and life transformation. They have both practiced and taught the fusion of ayurveda with modern science for over 35 years.
Deepak Chopra, M.D.
Acknowledged as one the world’s greatest leaders in the field of mind-body-spirit medicine, Dr. Chopra continues to transform our understand of the meaning of health and healing. The author of more than 45 books in 25 languages with close to 30 million copies in print, Deepak is changing the way the world views physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social wellness.
David Simon, M.D.
Dr. David Simon, a board certified neurologist is a pioneer in mind-body-spirit medicine. Since he co-founded the The Chopra Center for WellBeing with Deepak Chopra, M.D. in the early 1990’s, Dr. Simon has become one of the world’s foremost authorities on the effective and appropriate use of holistic healthcare practices. He is also the author of several popular wellness books, and continues to develop programs dedicated to helping people consciously heal and transform their lives.
Recommended Reading by Deepak Chopra
- Creating Health – Deepak Chopra M.D.
- Quantum Health by Deepak Chopra, M. D.
- Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra, M. D.
- Ageless Body, Timeless Mind – Deepak Chopra M.D.
- Unconditional Life – Deepak Chopra M.D.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – Deepak Chopra M.D.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga– Deepak Chopra M.D
- The Way of the Wizard – Deepak Chopra M.D.
- Creating Affluence – Deepak Chopra M.D.
For the best deals on these Chopra books, please use the Amazon.com search box below. Just copy and paste the book name into the search box: