Smoothies have been a top food topic for many decades. Somewhere along the evolution, green smoothies entered the picture. Later powder protein shaker shakes began to be power players in the DIY market. Soon superfood shakes and smoothies became the new generation of healthy power-packed nutrition. Look at the proliferation of smoothie franchises like Smoothie King, Jamba Juice, Acai Express, Maui Wowi, Planet Smoothie, Smoothie Factory, and Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Now it is time to move beyond franchise shakes and smoothies and step up to making your own custom superfood smoothies with wild weeds version 5.0 and discover how to take your smoothie nutrition to a more advanced antioxidant level. This blog will share how to update and upgrade your superfood smoothie by adding free or low-cost wild weeds to your blender to enjoy even more benefits and nutrient-dense superfoods plus wild weeds.
When was the last time you had a delicious and nutritious DIY smoothie? For many people, it has been too long since they enjoyed the benefits and taste of a superfood smoothie. Now might be the perfect time to consider making superfood smoothies a part of your healthy lifestyle and wellness routine. Maybe this blog will inspire you to add some wild weeds to your superfood smoothie to benefit and boost your health even more. Today may be the best day to begin taking better care of your body and brain by making superfood smoothies with wild weeds a regular part of your health mastery and natural nutrition. Remember your body and brain must function flawlessly if being happy and healthy for the rest of your life is important to you.
The crazy coronavirus conditions have contributed to many children, men, and women letting their food and nutrition decisions slide downhill. Surveys indicate people are eating even more fake, fast, Frankenstein, and fried foods than before the crazy pandemic began. People are eating more processed and refined foods made with Genetically Engineered (GE) ingredients because they feel stressed, stretched, and struggling due to anxiety, fear, inflation, and worries that are running rampant. Superfood smoothies with wild weeds can help us keep our beautiful bodies and big brains operating optimally.
This blog will focus on some simple steps to make it easier to stop buying and making junk food meals and start making healthy superfood smoothies with wild weeds. They can help boost your immune system, enhance your beauty, and help increase your energy, resilience, and vitality. A mastery action plan, smoothie blueprint, and well-stocked kitchen with a variety of healthy ingredients will help you create delicious and nutritious superfood smoothies. This blog offers simple superfood smoothie strategies to feed and fuel your body and brain for peak performance.
Many people have enjoyed consuming fruit smoothies that taste great. As a starting point for many people, it was easy to put some bananas, strawberries, and milk in a blender and enjoy a fruit shake smoothie. Unfortunately, many smoothies have been lacking in some areas of optimal nutrition. Our goal is to help people rapidly advance from beginner fruit smoothies to making superfood smoothies without dairy. Once you are aware of the benefits and taste of superfood smoothies, we believe you will want to go even further with DIY superfood smoothies combined with wild weels.
Optimal DIY superfood smoothies create a blended meal that provides a healthy and tasty combination of carbs, fats, and proteins. My blog Easy Energy Elixir Recipes dated Oct. 15, 2009, has some helpful background information and simple steps to make DIY superfood smoothies. My goal when I wrote the blog was to help people create a delicious and nutritious meal to help them enjoy an energy boost and avoid consuming coffee and energy drinks loaded with caffeine. Here are the original directions from that blog. I strongly encourage avoiding any dairy products because of the health hazards in them like antibiotics, growth hormones, and GE feeds. You can make a healthy nut and seed milk by using almonds and chia, flax, or hemp seeds.
Energy Elixir Directions
To make Energy Elixirs follow these suggestions:
- Add ½ to 1 cup of water to a blender or Vita-Mix then some raw nuts or seeds and puree these until liquid.
- Then add 1 – 3 fruit servings and blend.
- Finally, add 1-3 green leafy plants or green vegetable servings and puree until liquefied.
- Adjust quantity as necessary to meet your needs. Enjoy!
Additional Elixir Ingredients
- Raw nuts and seeds like almonds, pecans, Brazil nuts, sunflower, pumpkin, flax seed, sesame seed, and coconut.
- Fruit like Bananas, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Grapes, Kiwi, Lemons, Limes, Mango, Oranges, Papaya, Peaches, Pineapple, Plum, Raspberry, and Strawberry. Peel citrus fruit skin with a knife and save as much of the white pith under-layer as possible.
- Veggies like Cabbage (Green, Chinese, Napa, Savoy), Celery, Cucumber, Dandelion, Endive, Escarole, Green beans, Kale, Lettuce (green, red, romaine), Mung or Soybean sprouts, Snow peas, and Spinach make a nice green smoothie.
Be sure to wash all fruits, nuts, seeds, and veggies well! Buy organic when available.
Wild weeds have superpowers that allow them to survive harsh conditions, sun exposure, and weather. When we consume these superfoods, that superpower can transfer to us. With practice and time, you will find the right combinations of superfood smoothies with wild weeds that work best for you. Health experts and longevity role models have discovered many wild foods that boost your health and resilience. When you are ready to turbocharge and boost your body and brain to be happier and healthier, these wild weeds may be just the premium fuel option you have been seeking.
Adding some of these ingredients can be the high octane formula you are looking for to improve your beauty, energy, endurance, and vitality:
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant familiar to many people and known to help with stomach issues and sunburn. Only use the inside jelly part.
- Amaranth is a green plant that grows wild in many areas. It is often called pigweed. In the Caribbean and Central America, it is often called calaloo and used in many recipes.
- Blackberries and blueberries can be cultivated or grow wild in many parts of the world.
- Bluegreen algae like chlorella and spirulina can be bought or harvested wild.
- Burdock root can be bought at many Asian markets and can be harvested in the wild.
- Cactus fruit and cactus leaf pads (nopales) are easy to buy in many markets or can be harvested wild.
- Currants are easy to buy or harvest.
- Dandelion is a weed many people want to keep out of their yard. Dandelion flowers, leaves, and roots were consumed for medicinal benefits for thousands of years.
- Goji berry comes from Asia and is now growing in the United States. Asian markets and even Costo sell goji berries.
- Gotu kola is a medicinal plant growing in many wild locations.
- Mulberry trees grow in many areas and produce a fantastic fruit that is a wild superfood. It is not a wild weed but often grows as a wild tree. Planting mulberry trees would be a great idea to help create a food forest.
- Mustang grapes grow wild in many areas and make a great bonus treat. They are also called muscadine grapes. Once established they grow like weeds. The grapes, leaves, and seeds have been consumed for food by many people. You can eat cultivated organic grapes and leaves instead.
- Purslane can be grown in gardens or pots and often grows wild.
- Red clover is easy to find and harvest. The flowers and leaves have been used.
- Rosehips are high in Vitamin C and grow wild in many areas.
- Seaweed can be purchased from many markets and many varieties are available. Choices include dulce, kelp, and nori. It is easy to harvest if you live in the right areas.
- White clover is easy to find and harvest. Both the flowers and leaves can be consumed.
- Harvesting wild weeds can be enjoyable and healthy. Most of these wild weeds are easy to find and identify. If you are unsure about identifying wild weeds safely, consider buying them from a reliable source.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog is dedicated to DIY superstar superfood smoothies with wild weeds for wellness as bonus ingredients.
“DIY Superfood smoothies are easy to make and require very little time. Your body and brain deserve a little extra tender loving care (TLC) each day to maintain your happiness, health and vitality. Consuming superfood smoothies with wild weeds demonstrates that your health and well-being are a top priority” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
Energy Psychology A – Z: Endorphins and Energy Healing
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.