Almost every day in the news there is another story about various auto immune disorders so it seemed important to share a beginner’s autoimmune booster checklist to offer helpful information.
If you missed Part I, click > Autoimmune Booxter Checklist – Part I
Immune System Boosting Health Guidance
While I’m not a doctor and do not diagnose or treat any medical disease I’m totally committed to educating and empowering people as a holistic health and natural nutrition coach and consultant. This article covers some of the basic guidelines to help someone facing an auto immune disorder or health challenge and help others before they become vulnerable to one.
The following health guidance is the result of hundreds of books, CD’s, seminars and years of research. The goal is to help support you with information to improve your energy, vitality and well being by focusing on the basics habits you can establish to improve your energy, health and vitality.
It is imperative to program you body, mind and spirit for creating Perfect Health. Therefore the following Great NEWS Perfect Health strategies and suggestions focus on tips for great Nutrition, Emotions, Wellness and Success to Be Happy, Feel Fantastic, Look Great & Live Longer.
[colored_box title=”Autoimmune Boosting Checklist Part II” variation=”teal”]
- Enjoy blending Energy Elixirs.
- Juicing green veggies, wheat or barley grass,
- Enjoy fresh coconut (Young green or brown coconut are great in Energy Elixirs).
- Deep diaphragm breathing several times during day
- Eat sea vegetables /sea weeds (brown algae -alaria, kelp, Kombu, laver/ nori, and wakame, red algae – dulse, Irish moss, green algae – chlorella and blue green algae spirulina)).
- Eliminate any toxic chemicals in the house (bar soaps, shampoos, household cleaners, laundry soap and use natural products.
- Magnets, magnetic insoles and magnetic travel pads are helpful.
- Enjoy healing music daily (Steven Halpern, Dean Everson, Gregorian chant, Robert Gass, Classical, Chanting, Instrumental, Nature sounds)
- Learn how to cleanse, detox and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. It is important to cleanse & detox the colon, gall bladder, large intestines, liver and kidneys. It is also helpful to focus on improving your blood, glands and organs.
- Emotional stress is the #1 source of disease and health challenges. EFT tapping will help to minimize and reduce stress any time and any place.
- Aerobic and anaerobic exercise is essential. Walking with a backpack (add weight) and water bottles in your hands is easy and a great way to exercise.
- Optimal sleep during the most beneficial times (22:00 – 05:00) is key to health.
In addition, the following grocery and health food store items may also be beneficial to help boost your immune system:
- Organic alfalfa, red clover, barley & wheat grass powders
- Bee pollen
- Psyllium Husk powder
- Vitamin B complex, Folic Acid, B 12,
- Stevia powder (natural rainforest herb sweetener) to replace refined sugars
- Oregano Oil, Tea Tree Oil natural antibiotic/ antiseptic is great for skin cuts/ irritations. Other essential oils for healthy heart, brain, nervous system, glands, digestion, liver and all body functions:
- Cold press extra virgin Olive Oil, grape seed oil, sesame oil,
- Raw/ unsalted sunflower, flax seed, pumpkin seeds, unhulled sesame seeds, chia, quiona, amaranth,
- Raw/ unsalted Brazil nuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, pecans, pine nuts, almonds, pistachios, & cashews (best to buy about 1 -3 lb. at a time & store in refrigerator or freezer)
- Raw cashew or almond butter, raw Tahini butter (sesame seeds)
- Use raw almond oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, sesame oil and shea butter for great skin. Castor oil is great for lips.
First and Last Line of Defense
The body’s immune system is our first and last line of defense against foreign invaders. We have the intelligence and wisdom accumulated over thousands of years from our ancestors’ and their immune systems imbedded in our DNA to help us deal with any natural allergens, pathogens, pests and plants.
Unfortunately our immune system is not as prepared to deal with the wide array of modern day chemicals, heavy metals and toxins that are present in our environment. In addition we must deal with the accelerated advance of harmful antibiotic resistant bacteria, biological warfare pathogens, excess electromagnetic frequencies (EMF), genetically engineered seeds, genetically modified organisms, highly refined and processed junk and fast foods loaded with synthetic chemicals, hybrid plants, pollution, science experiments gone awry and radioactive contamination.
Therefore it is essential for all concerned citizens to research the facts in order to implement proactive defense measures and then follow an autoimmune booster checklist with helpful tips and techniques for a super strong immune system. Your survival and success depends on maintaining your health and a strong immune system so be sure to do your part now.
Our next blog post will share: Biology and Biophotons