Almost every day in the news there is another story about various auto immune disorders so it seemed important to share a beginner’s autoimmune booster checklist to offer helpful information.
While I’m not a doctor and do not diagnose or treat any medical disease I’m totally committed to educating and empowering people as a holistic health and natural nutrition coach and consultant. This article covers some of the basic guidelines to help someone facing an auto immune disorder or health challenge and help others before they become vulnerable to one.
It is imperative to program you body, mind and spirit for creating Perfect Health. Therefore the following Great NEWS Perfect Health strategies and suggestions focus on tips for great Nutrition, Emotions, Wellness and Success to Be Happy, Feel Fantastic, Look Great & Live Longer.
These key autoimmune boosting strategies are the result of hundreds of books, CD’s, seminars and years of research. The goal is to help support you with information to improve your energy, vitality and well being by focusing on the basics habits you can establish to improve your energy, health and vitality.
[colored_box title=”Autoimmune Booster Checklist: Part I” variation=”teal”]
- Face Your Fears and Live Your Dreams. Most people let fear control their life.
- Manifest a great personal identity that empowers and excites you for happiness, harmony and health.
- Use empowering incantations: “Everyday in everyway I am getting happier and healthier”.
- Be sure you drink adequate water throughout the day to insure you are properly hydrated. Find the purest source of water available
- Love and healthy relationships are a key factor for health and longevity.
- Develop the habit of EFT tapping consistently. “Even though the doctor told me I have a serious autoimmune disorder and I feel angry, confused, cursed, depressed, fearful, hopeless, sad, traumatized, upset, violated or wrecked…I deeply and completely love and accept myself”.
- Invest time in daily gratitude, meditation, prayer and visualization for total health and wellness. Enjoy time in nature and peaceful surroundings.
- It is important to eat fresh living/ raw natural whole foods every day. They are great sources of antioxidants, carbohydrates, enzymes, fats, fiber, minerals, phyto-nutrients, proteins, trace elements and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, K) Eat fresh raw organic green leafy veggies daily (arugula, chard, kale, collard greens, spinach, dandelion, lettuce, turnip tops, beet tops, mustard greens, celery, cucumber, broccoli, cabbage, napa cabbage, etc.
- Enjoy healthy essential fatty acids from avocado, coconuts, olives, raw nuts and seeds,
- Eat fresh raw herbs and spices daily (parsley, basil, cilantro, rosemary, oregano, ginger root, ginseng, turmeric, garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, black pepper, curry, cinnamon and clove)
- Consume a pinch of sea salt every day
- Apply or use aromatherapy with essential oil (myrrh, oregano, tea tree, rosemary, etc)
- Calcium Bentonite Clay application on feet overnight 2-3 times per week and 1 facial weekly. Also ingest ¼ tsp clay gel first thing in the morning several times a week.
- Massage and reflexology feels great and are great for you. Deepak Chopra MD teaches the benefits of sesame oil for health and loving massage to improve the immune system.
- Sea salt or Epsom salt baths or a swim in the ocean.
- Drink herbal infusions and teas daily (ginger root, ginseng, Amazon herbs, hibiscus, lemon, cinnamon, dandelion,
- Drink powder super greens regularly.
- Eat some fresh fruit daily (citrus – grapefruit, lemon, lime, oranges (w seeds), currants, grapes (w seeds), plums, watermelon (eat the seeds), berries (acai, blackberries, blueberries, goji, mulberries, and raspberries), etc.
Our immune system is our first and last line of defense against foreign invaders. We have the intelligence and wisdom accumulated over thousands of years from our ancestors’ and their immune systems imbedded in our DNA to help us deal with any natural allergens, pathogens, pests and plants.
Unfortunately our immune system is not as prepared to deal with the wide array of modern day chemicals, heavy metals and toxins that are present in our environment. In addition we must deal with the accelerated advance of harmful antibiotic resistant bacteria, biological warfare pathogens, excess electromagnetic frequencies (EMF), genetically engineered seeds, genetically modified organisms, highly refined and processed junk and fast foods loaded with synthetic chemicals, hybrid plants, pollution, science experiments gone awry and radioactive contamination.
Therefore it is essential for all concerned citizens to research the facts in order to implement proactive defense measures and then follow an autoimmune booster checklist with helpful tips and techniques for a super strong immune system. Your survival and success depends on maintaining your health and a strong immune system so be sure to do your part now.
Next blog post will share: Autoimmune Booster Checklist ABC Part II