What are you doing to boost your emotional, mental, and physical health and reduce stress during this current coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic? Too many people are over medicating and self-medicating. Our body is constantly tuned in to what the brain is feeling, hearing, and thinking. Therefore now is a great time to discover Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) because it is an easy, fast, and terrific way to reset our emotional, mental, and physical state for better health. Rather than focusing on the pain, panic, and problems that we cannot control there are simple tapping, thinking, and touching techniques we can do to help us focus on solutions, strategies, and systems to be more resilient and resourceful.
EFT has been mentioned in many of my blogs because since 2000 my EFT practice has produced great results for my self and coaching clients, it is still one of the best holistic health modalities ever.
When we are able to be in a beautiful and calm state we are able to make better choices and decisions regarding whatever is going on around us.
EFT is a great way to boost our immune system by calming our minds and reducing stress which can help us enjoy a happier and healthier lifestyle.
This blog offers simple suggestions that can provide big benefits for you and your children. My goal is to demonstrate and explain one of the best strategies that have transformed my life and helped many clients do the same and can even help us during this crazy coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. When people are dealing with emotional, financial, mental, and physical challenges it is beneficial to have a simple step in your head to remember and reset our internal thermostat to a calm and comfortable level. Following the EFT simple steps can help you be even happier and healthier than before this current chaos came into our careers, families, and lives.
Emotional Freedom Techniques for Emotional Mastery
There are many EFT resources and role models to help us deal with the current chaos and guide us to reboot and reset our hard drive and software to function optimally for peak performance. There is a wealth of valuable information on Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) from Gary Craig the founder and many other practitioners. Gary offers proven protocols and simple steps to living in a beautiful state and maintain emotional mastery.
One of the first suggestions I offer when coaching someone dealing with an emotionally charged issue is to stop talking and start tapping on a key acupressure point. Then talking and tapping about the emotional issue allows them to release the charge of the emotional issue rather than bury it deeper in the body. When you start tapping it interrupts your habitual patterns and programming so new ideas, inspiration, and insights can be available. As you talk and tap you are releasing the emotional charge and resetting your nervous system for real progress and rapid results. Big companies are spending big bucks to influence our behaviors, beliefs, and thinking so we reach for their pain relief, pills, potions, or products so they profit from our sadness, sickness, and submissiveness.
Imagine how great it will feel when you learn how to change your programming and resolve your issues by using a natural and simple technique like EFT whenever and wherever you choose. Gary studied many tapping techniques and over decades of experience condensed and simplified it down to a basic process that anyone can apply on themselves for rapid results. I was interviewed by Alexander Schuster Ph.D. for the Natural Health Summit and we did an EFT educational video to show people how to apply the tapping techniques. It is very beneficial during this crazy chaos of the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
Benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Mental calm and clarity is a priority to act and think clearly. EFT allows us to access a reboot and reset switch to rebalance our emotions and energy to manifest the life we desire and deserve. It can help us gain and maintain a more positive emotional state to stay happy, healthy, and in harmony.
- Oxygen is vital to health and EFT can help us calm down and breathe more deeply. The quality of our breathing helps maximize our energy, health, and vitality.
- Reducing anxiety and stress is essential to improve our health and immune function. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) was developed by Gary Craig to help release and recover from hurts, injuries, and traumas.
- The energy in our cells, glands, mitochondria, and organs play a vital role in our ability to maintain our best defense and offense against daily exposure to pathogens.
- Eliminating unhealthy beliefs, behaviors, and habits is vital to boost our resilience and vitality to deal with whatever pathogens we are exposed to.
- Nutrition is essential for our energy, immunity, and maintenance, and EFT can help us to make better food choices. There are foods that harm and foods that heal. By tapping before we eat and shop we can make better choices once emotional issues are neutralized.
- Exercise is an essential part of health and well being. Tapping is a great way to activate and energize our energy meridians to prime the body for exercise and fitness. When we are in a resourceful state it is much easier to focus on being fit, healthy, and strong.
- Rest and sleep are essential components for health and immune function. Many people are staying up late, stressed, and struggling with their sleep, and EFT can help us establish better sleep strategies. Tapping before going to sleep is a great way to release the drama and negativity that occurred during the day and set the stage for our soothing sleep.
- Great things can happen when we have the best attention and attitude. EFT helps us forgive and release the hurts that block our awareness of all the beautiful and good things we have in our life. EFT is a true blessing because it is so easy to do and learn that even children and seniors can learn to use it for any area they want better opportunities and outcomes. Anyone can learn to tap into their higher inspiration, intelligence, and intuition.
- Yes, you can apply EFT to any area of your life that is causing concerns or issues and experience empowering and energizing benefits. EFT is an easy, fast, and terrific way to help us enhance our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health.
Try For 21 Days & Judge For Yourself
Our constant overstimulation into a fight or flight stressed state is taking a heavy toll on our happiness and health. Acupuncture and acupressure have been used for thousands of years to help maintain health and well being.
Remember…EFT can provide similar benefits whenever you need them with a few rounds of tapping on your acupressure points to boost your energy, health, and immunity.
My therapy prescription/ recommendation is for clients to tap before each meal and bedtime to release any emotional short circuits that occur during the day. Tapping before a meal leads to better eating habits and at night leads to better sleep. Try it for 21 days and judge for yourself.
Passion and Purpose
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense many hours of research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. Remember, it is vital to have some emotional mastery techniques and tips to deal with the challenges and issues that occur during our life. How do you envision EFT helping you make your happiness and health a higher priority during the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic?
Next Morningstar NEWS Blog
PS: Comment, like, plus, and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, followers, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS website. Thanks for your helpful support.