Whether you are 27, 47, 67, or 87 it is essential to develop a regular regimen of diverse exercise, fitness, and movement activities to help prevent disease and promote health. Many people are struggling with health, immunity inflammation, and weight issues. As we age we can be at greater risk for many health challenges when we avoid exercise, fitness, and training programs. This blog is a continuation of Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems Part 3 Full Function Movement training to improve your emotional, mental and physical well-being. During these crazy coronavirus conditions, it is imperative to find ways to boost our fitness and immune system.
Exercising at least five days a week is the minimum recommendation to maintain our health and vitality and seven days of activity and exercise is significantly better if being healthier longer is really important to you.
A key first step to designing your fitness blueprint is to focus on your vision for your future to find the leverage (personal power) that will encourage, inspire and motivate you to maintain the necessary perseverance. Once you are clear on your vision it is helpful to create a vision board to look at every day and especially while exercising. A vision board can provide the extra determination, inspiration, and motivation to keep you going. Remember…a sad, sick, and stressed body and brain are from lousy lifestyle choices and a smart and strong body and brain are from loving lifestyle choices…so choose wisely.
Energy psychology and peak performance psychology systems training can help you reprogram your body and brain to embrace exercise, fitness, and a healthy habits lifestyle. My goal is to help educate, empower and excite you to implement seven healthy habits seven days a week to feel your best, look your best and live longer. Remember…these Seven X Seven smart stability, stamina, and strength systems can be the extra advantage to support your super success.
Seven X Seven Smart Stability Stamina Strength Systems – Part 3 Full Function Movement
Matching and mixing the seven X seven smart stability stamina strength systems shared in this seven-part series will help keep your body, mind, and spirit challenged, changing, charged, and conditioned. Focus on each of the key strategies for one week and practice a minimum of one subsystem each day and preferably several different subsystems during the day for cross-training benefits. A key aspect of the seven X seven smart stability stamina strength systems is Part 3 Full Function Movement training . We must do full function movement training to enhance our overall stability, stamina, and strength for whatever activities that show up in life.
Full Function Movement training focuses on exercise and fitness habits that actively engage core activities, movements, and skeletal systems for a more effective conditioning program. Each of these systems offers a wide range of activities, exercise, and fitness habits that challenge you in many different ways. These strength systems will keep you very stable, strong, and supple. Some of my favorite full function movement training programs include:
- Alexander Technique: is a way to feel better as you move in a more comfortable and relaxed way. Alignment, positions, and posture are key elements.
- Egoscue Method includes a wide variety of exercise and fitness rituals to feel fabulous, fit, and flexible. It also offers some great physical therapy and rehabilitation suggestions to prevent and even rehabilitate injuries, pains, and problems.
- Goodman Foundation Training explains why the way you sit and stand are key to your fitness, health, and well-being. They focus on back exercises and structural alignment training. Key strategy: When standing, stand as big, broad, and tall as you can. When sitting, sit as straight and tall as you can. When you get tired from either move.
- Monkey Bar Gym owner Jon Hinds has a focus on functional fitness training. He has created great equipment and fitness routines to help. Nutrition and yoga play a big role in his programs.
- MovNat is a physical education & fitness system based on the full range of natural movement abilities. These include functional skills of balancing, climbing, crawling, jumping, running, swimming, and walking, @MovNat focuses on full-body functional training using natural movement preferably in nature outdoors.
- Rebounding is bouncing on a mini-trampoline for a cardio workout that is easy on the joints. It offers a fabulous fitness and fun workout. Holding hand weights gives a more intense workout. Rebounding is great for getting our lymph system moving and relaxing while listening to or watching a program, show, or Zoom call.
- TRX suspension training was invented by Randy Hetrick (a US Navy SEAL) as a Total-body Resistance eXercise system. TRX training provides world-class training for anyone, anytime, anywhere, regardless of their fitness level or goals. It can fit in a small backpack and provides dozens of exercise options. This is a great system used by many military service members with high fitness standards and it can definitely help you.
Any one of these Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems for full-body functional movement training offers great benefits and when you combine them your benefits go exponential. Remember…investing in exercise and fitness habits can pay big dividends as they boost your emotional, mental, and physical health. We can program our body and brain for peak performance or poor performance based on the choices and decisions we make.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of rewarding research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. This blog about Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems Part 3 Full Function Movement training can help you enjoy more happiness and health. Combine the information from this blog with the one about vision boards to help create your vision for fitness and longevity.
“Eat and Exercise Like Your Life Depends On It…Because It Does.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.