Have you seen the show “Weakest Link” where the weak link is identified and removed? What are the weak links that are causing you to feel sad, sick, and stressed during these crazy coronavirus conditions? Many families and individuals are dealing with anxiety, sadness, sickness, and stress, yet they may be causing most of this due to behaviors and habits which are their weak links. Just like a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, our lives can break down fast because of our weak links. These crazy coronavirus conditions may offer the perfect time to take a close look at our core values and visions to see how well our lifestyle is working.
“Are you putting your health, maintenance, nutrition, and relationship needs at the top of your to-do list or at the bottom?” —Michael Morningstar
This blog is dedicated to helping more people look closely at their circle of life to see if they are aligned and balanced or disoriented and distressed? When you pick a path that is healthy for you it is also typically healthy for your family and healthy for the planet. Maybe these words of wisdom will help you choose wisely.
These crazy coronavirus conditions may offer a great opportunity to invest in some thinking time to evaluate what your strong links are and what your weak links are. Anyone can benefit from identifying and reviewing their beliefs, behaviors, habits, and lifestyle to determine what is serving them and what may be sabotaging them. It is equally important to look within as well as look at how others view us. Getting what is referred to as 360-degree coaching and feedback can be very helpful to identify blind spots, traits, and weak links you may not be aware of or even notice. Looking at all of these areas is key to the quality of your circle of life.
Weak Links Wreck Love
- Abuse, anger, and avoidance quickly sabotage any relationship. Relationships are key to being happy and healthy. No person can survive and thrive without quality relationships. Children, parents, and spouses deserve appreciation, quality time, and support.
- Addictions to alcohol, cell phones, drugs, electronics, food, gambling, pornography, shopping, social media, tempting toys, and tobacco can easily wreck your life and your family life.
- Divorce is the result of many contributing factors that are quite obvious but often avoided, ignored, and overlooked. Usually, everyone is harmed, injured, and wounded long-term after a divorce. Coaching, communications, and counseling are vital before and during the marriage. Divorce can be described as the death of a marriage but it can also lead to the death of one’s happiness, health, and harmony in life. Many adults and children can be scarred for life after a divorce. This can negatively impact many generations to come. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a great way to help families and individuals deal with emotional issues and release emotional upsets to prevent divorce and resolve disagreements. The family that taps together has a better chance of staying together.
- Lack of caring, communication, and courtesy creates a fast train wreck in relationships. Most adults are children at heart, avoiding the hurts they experienced and seeking to meet their early childhood needs.
- Money issues are often some of the top problems and weak links that plague people and wound families. Unfortunately, there is frequently a lack of education regarding optimal earning, investing, saving, and spending of money. In a consumer-driven economy based on spending more, it soon becomes obvious that people and the planet will pay a price that sabotages happiness and is not sustainable. As the rich get richer and the poor get poorer we see more depression and desperation. Ironically both groups are finding a lack and loss of happiness and health.
- Obsessive-compulsive behaviors can be a double-edged sword. Depending on the behaviors they can sabotage you and your relationships or they can support your success and well-being. Choose wisely where you decide to focus your determination, discipline, and drive.
- Resilience, respect, and reverence for others and ourselves are key to maintaining a healthy life and healthy relationships.
- Stress is the result of your mental resilience, mindfulness, and mindset. When we are committed to reprogram and rewire our brain for happiness and health we can stay in a beautiful state more regularly. When we allow distractions, mental pollution, and noise to control our lives we lose our personal power and quality of life.
Weak Links Wreck Lives
- Alcohol abuse has been a big problem for a long time and is getting bigger now. Excess alcohol is harmful on an emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual level.
- Avoiding exercise and fitness is a recipe for being unhappy, unhealthy, and unlucky.
- Dental and oral health issues are major factors harming many people.
- Drugs and Over-the-Counter (OTC) medicines can be long-term sabotage or short-term support, so use with extreme care and caution.
- Eating disorders and issues are common problems that many are facing and are becoming even more prevalent during these crazy coronavirus conditions.
- Fake foods, fast foods, and Frankenstein foods are frightening when you think about the damage they cause and the dangers they represent to people and the planet.
- Lack of education, inspiration, and motivation regarding a happy and healthy lifestyle can be a deadly threat. When we stop growing and learning we start dying.
- Mental health issues are caused by a wide variety of harmful behaviors, hateful habits, and health hazards. Learn to feed and fuel your body, mind, and spirit with happy and healthy options instead. When we develop a daily practice of meditation, mindfulness, and mindset it is much easier to enjoy emotional, mental, and physical health.
- Money issues often contribute to health issues and often become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Too few people are managing their emotional and financial life and too many people are spending and wasting their money on things that harm more than they help.
- Obsessive-compulsive behaviors can serve you or sabotage you. Being obsessed about being a good, kind, and loving person is an honorable trait. Being obsessed about having more stuff or keeping up with the Jones, robs you of the quality of life you deserve and desire.
- Stress in moderation can boost our health and performance. Chronic and excessive stress that is not released and resolved can wear us down and wreck our lives.
- Tobacco products are terrible trouble. Tobacco harms you slowly while it robs you quickly of money. Think of tobacco products as being a form of slow suicide. Tobacco steals your health and wealth at the same time.
Words of Wisdom for Life and Love
It is important for families and individuals to identify their weak links and replace them with wellness links. Then they can commit, implement, and maintain healthy habits to be the best they can be. The Morningstar News blogs are dedicated to sharing simple strategies and suggestions that benefit you long-term and short-term. All humans crave care, compassion, and connection from their family and friends. You could even say we are programmed for these feelings and they help us survive and thrive in our complex world.
Begin being the change you wish to see in the world and embrace a happy and healthy lifestyle. By reading educational, inspirational, and motivational words of wisdom we can always reboot, reengineer, and reprogram our weak links with wellness links. Creating a vision board and setting daily intentions for manifesting, meditation, and mindfulness help build a foundation for a life filled with magic moments.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of rewarding research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a happy and healthy lifestyle and mindset. This blog warns how weak links wreck lives and the many benefits of mastering your wealth and wellness to be happy and healthy.
“Reengineering, reprogramming, and restoring your emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well-being is a daily decision that determines your destiny.” – Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, be social and share so others can benefit also. Comment, like, plus, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.