As the New Year approaches, what great gift ideas and lifestyle thoughts could support your happiness and health plans for 2022? These days it may be vital to look closely at your happiness, health. and lifestyle choices and decisions. Decisions for happiness, health, and well-being can be some of the most important areas to focus on right now to make your family’s happiness, health, and wellness a top priority. The current crazy coronavirus conditions may be a great time to re-think your general beliefs, gift ideas, and goals for happiness and health in 2022 and beyond.
With the current crazy coronavirus conditions, many people are asking, discussing, and thinking of what they can do differently to boost their overall health and immune system. Right now is a great time to look at gift ideas to give yourself and those you care about, gifts ideas that can add more quality of life and value instead of more stuff. It is also a good time to focus on what priority and value you place on your emotional, mental, and physical wellness.
“Sometimes we all need a little extra Tender Loving Care (TLC) and thinking outside the box to be caring and creative for the holiday season and new year.” —Michael Morningstar
The Morningstar NEWS blog is passionate about helping people invest in their happiness and health for rapid results now and in the future. Small shifts in your choices, decisions, and thinking can produce big benefits when you focus on the key drivers, multipliers, and tipping points that affect your happiness and health. These current crazy coronavirus conditions are a great time to turn the concerns and fears into personal power and progress. We can avoid the fear-mongering and worry mentality that is programmed and projected into our thinking and replace it with information, insights, and inspiration. Education, information, and motivation can be powerful driving forces to guide your habits, happiness, and health for massive benefits and progress.
New Year New You Great Gift Ideas
With a little creativity and curiosity, it is possible to find very therapeutic, thoughtful, and transformative gift ideas:
- Alignment coaching and training is very beneficial for happiness and health. Aromatherapy books and essential oils can also make great gifts.
- Bath detoxing kits with baking soda, calcium bentonite clay, Epsom salt, essential oil, and relaxation music are beneficial and practical. Lavender essential oil and Pachelbel – Canon In D Major is a great combination to help a person reduce stress, rejuvenate, and relax. Also consider a quality blender like Blendtec, NutriBullet, or Vitamix which are helpful for making great smoothies, soups, and superfood treats.
- Calcium Bentonite Clay facials can become part of a super self-care routine. Add an occasional clay foot detox and makeover to discover how clay can enhance your life.
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags and tents) and trips to a National Park or State Park can be a low-cost way to create special family memories. Being in nature for a few days can totally shift your outlook and perspective on life regarding the importance of a healthy and natural lifestyle.
- Couple’s retreats make great gifts that can be educational and fun. Couples either grow closer or further apart based on the values and vision they share or share separately. If you are not in a relationship right now consider a meditation, silent, or yoga retreat and give yourself some TLC.
- Date nights (Monthly or Weekly) focused on sharing happy and healthy habits can help keep the joy and romance in a relationship.
- Diffusers and essential oils like eucalyptus, frankincense, lavender, orange, peppermint, and tea tree are low-cost and simple gifts for health.
- Egoscue alignment and adjustment consultations can help eliminate or minimize pain and problems that hinder and limit your quality of life.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) coaching sessions are great gifts. There are so many emotional issues that people are dealing with that can be helped with EFT. It is one of many coaching areas that can make a major difference to help support people with their happiness and health progress.
- Far infrared heating pads make a fantastic gift to support a person’s health and healing program.
- Ginseng, green powders, and green tea are great gifts to support anti-aging, health, and longevity.
- Herbal teas like chamomile, ginger, ginseng, hibiscus, nettle, and peppermint can offer various benefits. Hydrogen-infused water with a home device can offer bonus benefits.
- Insoles may be an optimal way to help your feet with alignment, cushioning, and support. Properly designed and fitting footwear is vital for happy and healthy feet.
- Jumping or bouncing on a rebounder is a beneficial way to energize and exercise.
- Kettlebells offer a great exercise and fitness option.
- Lotions made from natural plant products such as almond oil, cacao butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter help keep skin healthy and nourished.
- Marie Kondo has great tips to de-clutter your home and life and helps you find more joy in The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up book.
- Massage has been found to offer many benefits. Even massaging your own feet and legs regularly has benefits. In QiGong, the process of slapping and tapping on your body can help activate your chi energy and immune system.
- Meditation classes and mindfulness training can help with emotional, mental, and physical health and well-being.
- Nitric oxide boosting exercises offer a wide range of benefits.
- Orthomolecular, oxygen, and ozone treatment have been identified as having numerous health benefits.
- Pans and pots made of ceramic or glass are a great investment in your health. Avoiding all non-stick coatings like Teflon and other health hazard perfluorinated chemicals including perfluorocarbons and other substances, referred to as PFAS, PFC, PFOA, and PFOS, is a good idea.
- QiGong classes and training can be a special gift or treat to support the happiness and health of you or someone you care about.
- Rebounders, reflexology, and rolfing are great ways to help you reduce stress and tension.
- Salt lamps are very affordable and easy to find and use. Salt lamps are believed to offer happiness and health benefits.
- Saunas can provide many benefits to support your happiness and health. Far-infrared saunas have been receiving a lot of positive press and publicity.
- Silent retreats are a great way to stop the sensory overload and start the journey to happiness and health as you become more aware, grounded, mindful, and relaxed.
- Skin brushing with a special skin brush made with natural bristles has been found to offer many benefits that help support your health.
- Swiss exercise balls are a great way to exercise, improve fitness and relax.
- TRX suspension training is a great investment in your fitness, health, and well-being.
- Understanding the function and importance of the vagus nerve is very important for our happiness and health.
- Victory gardens are a wonderful way to grow healthy greens, herbs, spices, and vegetables.
- Water filters are a great investment to reduce the contaminants in water. If you do not have a water filter your body becomes a water filter.
- Xing out unhealthy beliefs, habits, and rituals is essential to enjoy and maintain a happy and healthy family.
- Yoga classes or an instructional DVD combined with a yoga belt, blocks, and mat make a great gift combination to help maintain our happiness and health.
- Zen gardens and practices can help maintain your awareness and mindfulness for health and longevity.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of rewarding research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. Consider these simple suggestions and words with wisdom to help you enjoy more happiness and health by supporting your emotional, mental, and physical well-being with great gift ideas.
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.