What comes to your mind when you hear the phrase energy psychology? Consider using caution before you answer that important question because what we think is what we manifest and may become our reality. If you think energy psychology is phony pretend pseudoscience you may be blocking your beliefs, body, and brain from an opportunity to learn some super supportive information that could help support your journey to staying happy, healthy, and in harmony. When we invest the energy and time to learn more about the full benefits of energy psychology and in particular the benefits of easy-to-enjoy exercise, we can learn wonderful ways to transform the quality of our life.
This blog is dedicated to sharing some simple steps and super benefits of engaging in easy-to-enjoy exercise. Exercise is essential if you want to enjoy a happy and healthy life. Exercise has been shown to positively influence our emotional, mental, and physical well-being. Almost everyone has heard about the importance of “moving that body”.
Art & Science
Energy psychology is the art and science of tapping into ancient knowledge and modern wisdom to enhance and expand the human experience of life to a healthier and higher level. There is a significant amount of information and research that has been done to show the many positive benefits of exercise. There are hundreds of exercise equipment, programs, systems, and training for you to choose from. When you are committed and dedicated you will find several options for easy-to-enjoy exercise that will enhance your happiness, harmony, and health.
Today our goal is to introduce you to the big benefits associated with exercise. Our daily behaviors, beliefs, and biology linked to exercise are powerful driving forces that can influence our energy, longevity, and vitality more than we realize. Exercise can be easy to enjoy when you focus on the benefits and have the right mindset. Anyone and everyone can enhance their emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being by simply making exercise as much of a priority as eating.
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to help people with education, information, inspiration, and motivation to discover the best that energy psychology has to offer. Easy-to-enjoy exercise is a simple strategy that can offer big benefits when followed on a consistent and continued basis. Exercise is a powerful method to give a beneficial boost to your body and brain and the shift in your lifestyle and mindset can yield major shifts in your level of being happy, healthy, and in harmony. The energy psychology A-Z modality to contemplate this week is the broad benefits of easy-to-enjoy exercise.
Exercise Words with Wisdom
- “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” —Jack LaLanne, fitness and nutrition expert.
- “Even when all is known, the care of a man is not yet complete, because eating alone will not keep a man well; he must also take exercise. For food and exercise, while possessing opposite qualities, work together to produce health.” – Hippocrates (The Father of Medicine).
- “When it comes to health and well-being, regular exercise is about as close to a magic potion as you can get.” —Thich Nhat Hanh a Buddhist Monk
- “If you don’t make time to exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.” —Robin Sharma
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” —Jim Rohn
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will involve the patient in the proper use of food, fresh air, and exercise.” —Thomas Edison
- “Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk far.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “Today I will love myself enough to exercise.” —Anonymous
- “Remember that any exercise is better than no exercise.” —Anonymous
- “Exercise encourages endorphins. Endorphins encourage enjoyment and feeling happy.” —Michael Morningstar
- “Exercise and fitness starts in your head. You must eat clean, exercise regularly, and treat your body respectfully.” —Michael Morningstar
- “Exercise is free therapy for your body, mind, and spirit.” —Michael Morningstar
Since the beginning of human history, it is self-evident that people must develop and maintain balance, coordination, endurance, flexibility, power, speed, stamina, and strength to survive the challenges and rigors of life. Only in the last fifty to one hundred years has physical power and strength become less necessary and more optional. Humans endured, evolved, and escaped death and starvation by being emotionally, mentally, and physically fit and strong. Over time and as a result of modern conveniences humans have forgotten, justified, procrastinated, or rationalized the essential need for fitness. Many adults and children have learned to be lazy, lethargic, and less inclined to enjoy exercise and focus on fitness regularly. Maybe it was a parent, Physical Education coach, or problem introduction to exercise and fitness that caused issues. But the bottom line today is you can rewrite those old memories and replace them with new education, information, and motivation to be the best you can be by learning some easy-to-enjoy exercises.
Easy to Enjoy Exercises
Easy-to-enjoy exercises can create a beneficial body-brain connection that can be healing and helpful. Many people can attest to an easy-to-enjoy walk in the park and receiving calming and rejuvenating benefits. Any exercise is likely to enhance our happiness and health because we were designed as humans to be mobile. Exercise and fitness provide powerful influences on our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. Many people have been able to enjoy and experience first-hand advantages and benefits.
Easy-to-enjoy exercises can enhance and expand our emotional, mental, and physical energy fields to optimize our health and well-being. We can find a wealth of wisdom about all the benefits of exercise. Remember our beliefs play a major role in the expression of our energy, health, and psychology so consider being open to the power of easy-to-enjoy exercises and endorphins. Endorphins are the feel-good and feel-happy hormones your body naturally produces when you exercise enough to release them.
It is important to have an exercise success plan and system that will keep you excited and motivated all year long. A well-designed exercise strategy and fitness system will help ensure we maintain our aerobic and anaerobic fitness aspects such as agility, balance, endurance, flexibility, and stability. Following these simple steps and smart strategies will help ensure we maintain our body, mind, and spirit.
- Bicycles are a great way to start a simple exercise program. Please wear a helmet to protect your head.
- Discover the benefits of bodyweight training that you can do anytime and anywhere.
- Egoscue training is a wonderful way to develop agility, alignment, core strength, flexibility, stamina, strength, and tone.
- Hiking on hills and trails can be a great exercise outing. Go take a hike!
- Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are fantastic fitness and fun exercise programs.
- Rediscover the basic concepts of moving naturally as promoted by Movement Naturally (MovNat.com).
- Resistance bands are easy to do and a low-cost exercise option.
- Primal Fitness with the Primal Blueprint is an excellent program to help you focus on healthy eating and exercise.
- Pilates and core conditioning are excellent exercise programs to build a strong core muscle system.
- Power Plate vibrational therapy and training have a long list of benefits.
- Rebounding is an easy, fun, and playful way to improve lymph flow and overall health.
- Stairs are an excellent way to develop stronger leg muscles and lungs. Take the stairs every chance you get.
- The TRX fitness system is a great addition to your exercise program.
- Walking is one of the best energizing exercises. Move at a pace that is quick enough to get your breathing and heart rate up to a reasonable level for aerobic and cardio fitness.
- Walking at a faster pace, also called power walking, is a wonderful way to enhance your exercise and fitness programs.
- Walking with a backpack is a super simple strategy for additional exercise benefits.
- Walking with weights (Heavyhands The Ultimate Exercise) turns a walk into a full-body workout.
- Weight lifting is a fantastic way to maintain muscle mass and support your health and longevity.
- Yoga and power yoga are excellent ways to be fit, flexible, strong, and toned.
Call to Action
Many people can benefit from investing the time to find more information regarding energy psychology and easy-to-enjoy exercise. Exercise has a long history of benefits to help support us in being, happy, healthy, and in harmony. There are so many exercise options to choose from that you are bound to find several that are easy to enjoy. Some helpful bonus coaching to inspire and motivate you include the following suggestions.
- Create a Vision Board or Life MAP with your goals and mastery action plans that you will see regularly. Be sure to have fun and celebrate your progress.
- Map out a variety of energizing exercise programs that challenge you in different areas and different ways. Remember…variety is the spice of life.
- Once a week check your progress and review your distinctions. Celebrate small progress as big victories.
- Do a monthly review and reprogram your easy-to-enjoy exercise activities as needed. Listen to your body and modify your exercises as needed.
- Remember to place little reminders to help you remember what is most important in your life on your calendar, computer, or phone.
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of reading and research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration. This blog serves as a simple suggestion to make it easy to enjoy exercise as a part of your daily happiness and health routine.
“Walking in nature is an Easy to Enjoy Exercise that can improve your mood and increase your natural endorphins for a natural high.” —Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea, please comment, like, and share this blog on the social media page links because family and friends will also help from the Morningstar NEWS blog.