If a healthy, independent and long life is important to you, then Morningstar NEWS and the Seven X Seven smart systems series are here to help. It is vital to develop a regular regiment of exercise and fitness activities to prevent disease and promote being happy and healthy. As we age we are at greater risk for many health challenges if we avoid a consistent exercise and fitness program. This Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems – Part 7 Yoga You and Youthfulness is the grand finale for healthy habits to help people of all ages improve their emotional, mental and physical well-being.
Eating and exercising habits play a major role in our energy, health, and longevity. Six to seven days a week of healthy habits is like a million-dollar life insurance policy because that is how much you can save in sick care costs, sick time, and save yourself from pain and suffering. If your health is part of your wealth it is up to you to decide how much health you deserve and desire. The Seven X Seven system series offers some of the best free health and life insurance you can find.
Our beliefs and behaviors determine our identity and drive our results. Energy and nutrition are keys to maintaining peak performance so that is why this site is focused on Nutrition Energy Wellness and Success (NEWS). Lying and sitting down twenty hours a day can become a slow death downward spiral. Remember… when we stop growing … we start dying.
A vision board can help by visually reinforcing our values and vision to help fuel our passion and purpose like a Grateful Person System (GPS). Energy psychology strategies such as biofeedback, EFT, gratitude journals, incantations, vision boards, and visualization can help reprogram our body and brain to update and upgrade our mental software and physical hardware. When we go through life without a personal power plan someone else may redirect our life for their personal profit plan. My goal is to help educate, empower and excite you to implement healthy habits like the Seven X Seven systems to feel your best, look your best and live longer. Remember…these Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems are easy to do…so develop your guiding force (force field within you) and tap into higher power (superpowers) to drive your own bus and direct your own destiny.
Seven X Seven Smart Stability Stamina Strength Systems – Part 7 Yoga You and Youthfulness
This Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems Part 7 Yoga You and Youthfulness blog can really help you balance better, find flexibility and support your skeletal system. Doing some yoga each day is your golden lottery ticket to big benefits and saving big bucks. Different yoga styles and subsystems each day provides cross-training benefits for faster progress. Yoga You and Youthfulness are about developing agility, balance, strength, and tone for a fit, healthy and independent lifestyle. When you combine meditation and yoga you can become an even more youthful you.
“Yoga has many reasons for being such a great activity and part of a healthy lifestyle. Yoga can be a full-body, mind-spirit transformation if the energy and time are invested in making it a healthy habit and lifestyle practice.” —Michael Morningstar
Besides being an exercise system focused on full function movements it also integrates ideas of balance, breathing, cleansing, diet, ethics, lifestyle, meditation, and spiritual development.
Yoga You and Youthfulness are like saying yes, yes, and yes to yoga. Yoga is a fantastic and fun way to condition your body, mind, and spirit. If you think yoga is too basic and easy check out a Diamond Dallas Page Yoga class to feel what yoga fitness can do for you. There are many yoga practices and definitely one that will fit your situation and style. Yoga can be done anywhere there is room to sit in a chair or stretch out on a yoga mat. Yes, there are even chair yoga poses you can do in an office.
You can find many DVD, online, and Youtube yoga training programs to choose from so say yes and check out the following youthful yoga styles:
- Ashtanga yoga often refers to the eight limbs of yoga. It is a classical style of yoga designed by Patanjali in his Yoga Sutras. It is a very athletic and dynamic form of Hatha yoga with six levels and specific order of flowing movements and postures.
- Bikram yoga is an exercise system referred to as hot yoga. Bikram Choudhury is the founder of this style that became popular in the early 1970s. Classes are practiced in a room heated to 105 °F with a humidity of 40% which is designed to replicate the climate of India. Bikram yoga has a 26 posture sequence to follow. Sweating during yoga can offer a secondary benefit for your health.
- Eischens Yoga was designed by Roger Eischens and is highly promoted by Jon Hinds the founder of Monkeybar Gym. Jon was very impressed with the flexibility and strength that Roger had and later found it very beneficial to help him recover his own flexibility and strength as he repaired his inured body.
- Hatha yoga evolved over time and developed into a style of yoga that is widely practiced in the western world. Hatha Yoga is often described as a more basic and gentle yoga with a focus on alignment, mental and physical benefits from each pose, making it a perfect choice for a beginner yoga yogi. Haṭha yoga focuses mostly on physical postures as a form of physical exercise. In Hatha yoga, there is a focus on the eight limbs of yoga and the eight mudras.
- Iyengar Yoga was founded by B. K. S. Iyengar and focuses on alignment, posture, and using props if needed for support. It is a blend of styles and designed to be easier for beginners to participate.
- Kundalini yoga is believed to channel and increase the Kundalini energy (Shakti) for better health and well-being. This Kundalini energy is channeled from the root chakra up through the six chakras along the spine to the crown chakra (seventh chakra). Chakras are like circuits along a conduit of energy that provides a pathway for energy (called prana) to travel and deliver the energy to the rest of the body. Kundalini yoga often involves a variety of breathing exercises, chanting, music, repetitive poses, and even singing to activate your Kundalini energy. It is a bit difficult to explain so just know you just have to do it and try it to understand it.
- Sivananda yoga has twelve basic poses (asanas – a steady pose). The goal is to exercise every part of the body as you strengthen, stretch and tone the joints, ligaments, and muscles. The yoga poses benefit the entire skeletal system and help keep the spine flexible. Several of the poses are more advanced and quite challenging.
- Vinyasa yoga focuses on the physical exercise of the pose (asana). It evolved as a blend of Ashtanga yoga and Iyengar yoga. Vinyasa may translate as “arranging things in a specific way.” In Vinyasa yoga the goal is to move through a series of poses, coordinating your breath with the movement. The outcome is to help calm your mind and rejuvenate your body with your practice. Shiva Rea has some great Vinyasa yoga DVDs, videos, and yoga retreats.
FYI some form of inversions are one of the best aspects of yoga to reduce stress and reset the vagus nerve, so be sure to make inversions (like downward dog pose) a part of your exercise and fitness agenda. Gaiam is a company that distributes, produces, and shares many great yoga products, retreats, and videos to help people enjoy and learn yoga. Rodney Yee is a legend in yoga training. Sadhguru has some great meditation and yoga training through the Isha Foundation. When looking for a yoga resource or teacher be sure to research the program and listen to your body. Remember there are many styles of yoga so it is important to do your homework to find the best teacher for your practice. Focus on finding a daily delightful dozen and integrate them into your daily exercise and fitness program.
Please check out the Diamond Dallas Page Yoga (think Yoda Yoga ) website video about Arthur, a disabled veteran, and his journey back to health that can excite, inspire, and motivate even a “doubting Thomas” to say yes to yoga, you, and youthfulness. The Never Ever Give Up. Arthur’s Inspirational Transformation story will touch your head, heart, and soul regarding the profound power of yoga.
Recap and Review of Seven X Seven Smart Stability Stamina Strength Systems
- Part 1 Balance Better
- Part 2 Body Weight Workout
- Part 3 Full Function Movement
- Part 4 Healthy Hobbies and Sports
- Part 5 Walking for Wellness
- Part 6 Weight Lifting for Wellness
- Part 7 Yoga You and Youthfulness
The Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems offer great benefits and combined your benefits compound significantly. Remember…investing in your exercise and fitness lifestyle pays big dividends and can boost your emotional, mental, and physical health. Peak performance comes from target therapy and training for your body and brain. Poor performance is the result of poor choices and decisions. What choices and decisions are you committed to making?
Passion for People & Planet
The passion and purpose of Morningstar NEWS are to condense hundreds of hours of rewarding research down to two minutes of education, information, and inspiration for a healthy lifestyle and mindset. The information in this blog about Seven X Seven smart stability stamina strength systems Part 7 Yoga You and Youthfulness can help you enjoy more happiness and health when you follow the recipes and faithfully implement these massive action plans.
A profound phrase on your vision board combined with (EFT) tapping could transform your life…when you are really ready for rapid results.
Eat and Exercise Like Your Life Depends On It…Because It Does – Michael Morningstar
Next Morningstar NEWS blog
PS: Thank you for your helpful support. After benefiting from one idea be social and share so others can benefit too. Comment, like, plus and share this blog on the social media page links because family, fans, and friends will also benefit from the Morningstar NEWS blog.